At Woods Transportation, LLC., we provide exemplary truckload refrigerated service with top-notch drivers and equipment. Our communication is second to none.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Our highest priority is safety. Safety for our employees, customers and motoring public will always remain our primary focus in all the policies, procedures and programs that govern our business. We invest heavily in a state-of-the-art fleet, which we further enhance with some of the most innovative safety systems in transportation, and proprietary technology that provides the ultimate in visibility. Our transportation professionals are incentivized towards quality, safety and security, rather than speed. We will get your product to its destination on time, but its integrity is equally, if not more, important.
- We seek to honor God by impacting the lives of our employees, customers, and community.
- We believe that God owns this business and we are simply His stewards of it for a season.
- We desire to make a difference every day; whether it’s by providing excellent service, interacting with an employee at a fuel stop or making a kid’s day by pulling the air horn, or smiling at someone having a rough day. We want to show kindness in everything that we do.
- We will operate with transparency by communicating internally and externally with unwavering candor, honesty and respect.
- We desire to make an impact in our communities by using our talents and treasures to make a difference in those who need it most. We believe we are part of the community in which we work and therefore have the responsibility to give back to that community. Whether through benevolence or sponsorships, community service or fundraising, we are going to take the time and energy to give to those who need it.
- We believe that building relationships delivers results and that connecting with customers, community and each other drives success. Relationships deliver results because we can’t do our jobs without each other. We’re all about providing great service to customers, to our communities and to each other. A true champion of this mindset takes pride in knowing that we’re making a real difference by working together and by delivering outstanding results.
The beginning before the beginning…
2002- Michelle was a dispatcher/planner at MS Carriers and Brian was a driver for MS Carriers. Though they did not work on the same fleet, they worked at the same terminal.
Friendship became love and in 2003 they married.
The actual beginning…
In 2010, after 15 years in the industry, Brian and Michelle bought their first truck and a dump trailer, and obtained their own authority. In May of that year, Woods Transportation, LLC was formed in Marysville, Ohio. Though dump trailer freight was good, an opportunity pulling refrigerated freight came along and the rest is history.
In August of 2017, following God’s plan for them, they relocated their family and business to Monroe, Wisconsin and added an owner operator.
In June of 2018 they added an additional 2 trucks and 2 trailers to the fleet.
To meet their customers’ needs further growth is planned for 2020.